I AM FREE.
I DO NOT HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK FOR ELEVEN WHOLE DAYS.
DO YOU KNOW THE LAST TIME I HAD ELEVEN STRAIGHT DAYS OFF WORK?
(… I do. Seven years ago. It’s not something I want to repeat.)
ANYWAY. THE POINT IS THAT I AM ON VACATION. AND I DO NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH AUDITS OR BITCHY NURSES CALLING ON THE PHONE OR A SUPERVISOR THAT WANTS TO ACCUSE US OF BEING INCOMPETENT IN A HORRIBLY PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE SOUTHERN WOMAN SORT OF WAY FOR ELEVEN DAYS.
You guys, today nearly destroyed my soul, what with the passive aggression and phone calls and all. By the end of the day, I was reading notes three and four times to actually understand them, because all words became some kind of dead ancient language that only hardcore historians ever study. It was bad. So bad. But it’s OVER. And I am on VACATION.
To celebrate - and to get my brain warmed back up - give me prompts? Characters and/or pairings, some kind of vague idea, and I’ll give you some unspecified number of words to go with it. Anyone? :D
- lifeofkj said: Wheeeee! Am I too late to prompt? Isabela/anyone, music, boats. :D
- serindrana said: Nathaniel/Cauthrien, boots!
- signcherie likes this
- chakwas said: Isabela/Bethany self-doubt
- tarysande said: Hmmm. Prompt. Isabela. Cullen. Autumn. IDEK.
- tarysande likes this
- rhiannon42 said: Yay! And for a prompt… I will be obvious. Nathaniel/LI of your choice, first day of vacation. :D
- pretzelquatyl likes this
- fleurdeliser likes this
- autumnyte likes this
- minorearth posted this